🤑 Our team is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive list of available scholarships. We scour the web for every scholarship opportunity so our users don’t have to. Our staff works around the clock to make sure our information is always up-to-date and accurate.
💵 We also provide our users with helpful advice and tools to increase their chances of winning a scholarship. From helpful tips and tricks to scholarship search engines, we’ve got you covered.
📈 Let's start with some statistics...
📊 The average student loan debt, currently $37,574, did not grow as much in value in 2021 as it has in previous years. Private student loan debt grew at a much faster rate than federal debt.
- The average federal student loan debt is $37,574 per borrower.
- Private student loan debt averages $54,921 per borrower.
- The average student borrows over $30,000 to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- A total of 45.3 million borrowers have student loan debt; 92% of them have federal loan debt.
- 20 years after entering school, half of the student borrowers still owe $20,000 each on outstanding loan balances.
Source: Average Student Loan Debt
🎓 At FullScholarships.org, we are committed to helping students reduce college debt and make college a more accessible reality. We are here to help make sure no student is left behind.