Effective Date: February 25, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Debit/credit card numbers through Stripe
- IP address
- Usage data (e.g. pages viewed, time spent on site, clicks, etc.)
- Device information (e.g. browser type, operating system, etc.)
- Provide our products and services to you
- Process payments
- Send newsletters and other promotional materials to you
- Understand how you interact with our Site and improve our products and services
- Comply with legal requirements
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To provide our products and services to you
- To process payments
- To send newsletters and other promotional materials to you
- To monitor and analyze usage of our Site
- To comply with legal requirements
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us provide our products and services to you. For example, we use Stripe to process payments and Google Analytics for website analytics. These third-party service providers are required to protect your personal information and are not allowed to use it for any other purpose.
By purchasing our products and services, you will be automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
Our Site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We accept one-time payments online through Stripe. When you make a payment, we collect your debit/credit card information through Stripe's secure payment processing system. We do not store your debit/credit card information on our servers.
Compliance with Laws
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected. You may also have the right to restrict or object to certain types of processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information